ECMS 2019 Casino Volunteer Information
Monday and Tuesday, October 28 and 29, 2019
Pure Casino Edmonton | 7055 Argyll Road [directions]
The casino is totally non-smoking.
Casino funds are essential to maintain the exceptional quality of the ECMS concert season and Summer Solstice Music Festival. They form an essential part of ECMS’ annual budget. Our exciting 2019/2020 Season features outstanding musicians from Canada, the United States and Europe. It is expensive to bring these internationally acclaimed artists to Edmonton while keeping ticket prices reasonable during times when the Canadian dollar has less buying power compared to the US dollar. We ask for your help in volunteering for the casino.
Volunteers are needed for the positions of Bankers, Cashiers, Chip Runners, and Count Room Workers, and for both daytime and evening shifts. No experience is required for any of the positions; training and support will be provided.
- We provide a complimentary meal in the casino restaurant for all volunteers.
- Those working long shifts (longer than 8 hours) will be entitled to 2 complimentary meals per shift. (Meals purchased outside the casino will not be reimbursed.)
- Snacks are also provided in the volunteer lounge throughout all shifts.
- Volunteers who are unable to drive or who prefer not to drive during the late hours may have taxi fare reimbursed if they provide their receipts.
- Child care expenses may also be reimbursed.